Featured Job Posting
Featured Job Posting Truck Driver Job Summary
Drivers are responsible for the safe operation of various trucks and related equipment. This position involves hauling materials from location to location, as well as loading and unloading materials. Drivers are required to observe standard safety practices.
Featured Job Posting Truck Driver Qualifications
- Proven work experience driving a vocational truck is required.
- Must be able to handle unexpected situations such as traffic and weather conditions.
- Drivers must have extensive knowledge of applicable commercial driving rules and regulations.
- Drivers are required to possess a valid Missouri commercial driver’s license and a valid medical card.
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating temperatures and dust on a year-round basis.
You will be required to submit to background and random drug testing. You also must be able to work weekends, evenings, and varying hours as required.
Qualified? Complete the form below!